miércoles, 16 de febrero de 2011

Third conditional sentences

1. If I had been born a girl, I would not live in an Arab country.
2. If I had been born in the USA, I would live in New York.
3. If I had been born an animal, I would be a wolf.
4. If I had become famous as child, I would be remember for a good thing.
5. If I had had ten brothers and sisters, I would not remember all the names.
6. If I had got married at 15, I would divorce as 16.
7. If my family had won the lottery, I would have traveled around the world.
8. If I had left school at 10, I would try to search a work or to continue studying.
9. If I had never met my best friend, I would continue searching him/her.
10. If I had been born very poor, I would try to study to have a good job to become rich.
11. If I had studied more last year, I would have better califications.
12. If I had gone to England last summer,I would to visit everything.
13. If I had been born 100 years ago, I would invent an invent.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario