miércoles, 9 de febrero de 2011

Questions

1. If you could travel with your friends anywhere, where would you go and what would you do?

When I will be 18 years old, I want to go to Las Vegas or Cancun because I enjoyed a lot when I was in Cancun and I think that with my friends it will be better.

2. If you had the chance to ask God a single question, what would you ask Him?

It's difficult to choose only one but I think that I ask it, if it's happy with its creation.

3. Who would you like to meet if you had an appointment with a celebrity? What would you do? What would you talk about?

Matt Bellamy because I love his music and I want that he teach me to play piano better and I would speak about lot of things about music like his inspirations, and if I can I want to meet some famous actress too.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario